A professional Phoenix pool service that really cares about every client, Phoenix Pro Pool Service is flexible, understanding and certified, making us the premiere choice for pool repair in Surprise. It’s no secret that a swimming pool can be a breeding ground for bacteria and algae. Outdoor aboveground and inground pools are exposed to the elements. Dirt, debris, animals and swimmers are all things that lead to contamination. In fact, 58% of public pool samples contained fecal contamination (yikes)! It’s more important than ever to properly maintain your swimming pool, not just for clear water, but for better health.
How to keep your pool clean:
- Test the water! A simple water test allows you to see which pool chemicals your pool needs more or less of.
- Skim the surface of the pool. Plants, bugs, and other debris can accumulate on the surface of your pool. Skim at least twice a week to keep your pool clean.
- Keep the bottom of the pool clean. Dirt and debris can also gather on the bottom of the pool! Use a handheld or automatic vacuum to clean this area.
- Clean out the skimmer! Leaves, bugs, and hair get caught in there so you should clean it out every other day. Otherwise, it can get overfull and stop cleaning your pool.
- Keep a cover on your pool when you aren’t using it in the off season. Use a solar blanket to make warmer for swimming earlier in the season.
- Hire a pool maintenance service like Phoenix Pro Pool Service and let the professionals do it for you.