Pool Problems Getting You Down? Call Us!
At Phoenix Pro Pool we are committed to “Keeping your pool clear and healthy.” One pool service we offer is a free inspection. This swimming pool inspection could save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in repairs by catching small pool repair problems before it causes damage to your pool. A swimming pool is a large investment and it is very important that you keep it maintained for upkeep of the investment and the health of the swimmers.
If you are a swimming pool owner or manage a commercial swimming pool in the Greater Peoria and Surprise area, get a pool inspection from Phoenix Pro Pool Service and receive the peace of mind that everything is okay!
- Check time clock/controls for proper operation
- Check pool filter pump for proper operation and look for repair needs
- Check all other pumps for proper operation
- Check all pumps and above ground plumbing for visible leaks
- Check if pump baskets are in place and in good condition
- Check pool filter and filter valve for proper operation
- Check if backwash plumbing is in working order
- Check filter air release for proper operation
- Check and record filter pressure
- Check salt system for proper operation
- Check if pool and spa lights are both functional
- Test GFCI to make sure it is functional and weatherproof
- Check if exposed wires are properly insulated and bonding wire is in place
- Check cleaning system for proper operation
- Visually inspect plaster shell for delamination, staining and etching
- Visually inspect tile and grout for cracking and missing pieces
- Check if Chlorine is in proper range (1-5ppm)?
- Check if pH is in proper range (7.2-7.6)?
- Check if Total Alkalinity is in proper range (100-120ppm)?
- Check if Cyanuric Acid is in proper range (50-120ppm)?
- Check if Calcium Hardness is in proper range (250-500)?
- Check if Total Dissolved Solids is in proper range (250-2500)?
- Check water for clarity, debris and algae’s?
- Check if the drain cover in place?
- Check if skimmer weir gate is operational
- Check if skimmer basket is in place and in good condition
- Check if skimmer float/diverter valve is in place and in good condition
- Check spa controls for functionality
- Check if pool water filler is operating correctly
- Check if heater turn on and produces warm water
- Check heater turn gas turn off valve
Of course, if you are in need of swimming pool repair, we’d be happy to give you a free quote. Give us a call today!
Please Note: Phoenix Pro Pool Service does not warranty or guarantee the soundness of the pool vessel, pool plumbing, or equipment. This is a visual, not an invasive inspection. This report is provided for inspection information only.